CEO / Leadership & Management Consultant Expert
Ger Driesen is an international renowned thought leader in the field of learning, leadership and talent development. As a ‘Trendcatcher’ and seasoned professional he is a frequently asked writer and speaker at international conferences and rewarded with the ‘Learning & Development Leadership Award 2013‘ from the World HRD Congress.
Since the beginning of 2000 , Ger Driesen also formalised his involvement in Challenge Leadership Development as one of two CEO’s. With varying specialties developed over the years, he shines by combining roles as a consultant and a trainer in the following:
- Design & Delivery of Leadership Development & Talent Development Programs
- Strategic Learning & Development consultancy (policy, processes, alignment)
- The Future of Leadership & Learning and Reverse Mentoring
His graduation in Educational Science and Organizational behaviour at the University of Utrecht combined with his 10 years career at Stork and Fuji as a Training & Development Consultant and Training & Development Manager, are the foundation for his expertise. He is also a member of the Advisory Board and visiting lecturer in Learning & Development at the HAN University. Ger Driesen is a member of various professional organisations:
- Association for Talent Development (ATD – former ASTD)
- The Learning and Skills Group (UK)
- The International Think Tank (Learning and Performance Institute).
As a writer he has published one book, co-authored four books, published 40+ articles and 30+ blogs.